Joining the Renewable Heating Hub forums is completely free and only takes a minute. By registering you’ll be able to ask questions, join discussions, follow topics you’re interested in, bookmark useful threads and receive notifications when someone replies. Non-registered members also do not have access to our AI features. When choosing your username, please note that it cannot be changed later, so we recommend avoiding brand or product names. Before registering, please take a moment to read the Forum Rules & Terms of Use so we can keep the community helpful, respectful and informative for everyone. Thanks for joining!
F.788 Building circuit pump reports internal fault - Vaillant Arotherm
I spoke to soon and thought everything was going good. Vaillant Arotherm+ 10kw installed mid Oct 2024 so 5 months old and woke up to see this error on the app F.788 Building circuit pump reports internal fault
I did try reset same error along with compressor blocked. I cleaned the magnetic filter and the other mesh filter as advised by my installer, there was a small about of build up, not terrible.
Restart and back to the same error. I have booked a Vaillant warranty visit but not happening till end of the week, just wondering if anyone else has run into this, pretty disappointed right now.
13.6kw Solar, 40kw Battery, 10kw Heat Pump and EV Cars
I take it that ‘the other mesh filter’ is the ‘Y’ strainer filter? Regards, Toodles.
Toodles, heats his home with cold draughts and cooks food with magnets.
After bleeding and then topping up water is there anything needs bleeding?
13.6kw Solar, 40kw Battery, 10kw Heat Pump and EV Cars
@jeegnesh I take it that the ‘topping up’ is the opening of the two valves on the red pressure tank (until the gauge indicates ~1.5 bar, usually indicated with a red line) and then closing the two valves again? I’m not aware of anything else that needs doing after that. Regards, Toodles.
Toodles, heats his home with cold draughts and cooks food with magnets.
Guess I have to wait for engineer visit. I really hope they come with a pump in case it is the fault.
13.6kw Solar, 40kw Battery, 10kw Heat Pump and EV Cars
- 27 Forums
- 2,780 Topics
- 65.5 K Posts
- 3,084 Online
- 7,185 Members
Join Us!
Installer Finder
Degrees of Separation
Latest Posts
-
-
Heat pump branding. Clever, contemporary… or a bit too much?
I came across this page from a Heat Geek heat-loss/desi...
By Mars , 10 hours ago
-
RE: Replacing Storage Heaters with a Heat Pump in a Stone Cottage
@jamespa You have to bear in mind that this is a holida...
By Paul1098 , 10 hours ago
-
RE: Analysis of the economics of switching to an A2W ASHP compared to other heat sources
I had a meeting today with a company based out of Swede...
By Mars , 11 hours ago
-
RE: Review your electricity provider
We were with Octopus in our old house and it was fault...
By ian33a , 13 hours ago
-
RE: Estimating true heat loss from twelve months of consumption data
I did, indeed, go with the 12 KW Vaillant unit.  ...
By ian33a , 20 hours ago
-
RE: Say hello and introduce yourself
@olivierm welcome to the forums and finding the right i...
By Mars , 23 hours ago
-
RE: Tesla Powerwall (2) Calibration Cycles
I’ve had two calibration cycles in the last three month...
By Davesoa , 2 days ago
-
RE: Is This Initial Free Quote From Octopus Trusted Partner Reasonable?
@editor That's a pity, but thank you for checking. I'l...
By ltron2 , 2 days ago
-
My fifth heat pump book, Heat Pumps Explained, is out n...
By Mars , 3 days ago
-
RE: Who's your electricity provider and what's your tariff?
Just furkled Into the parameter menu. Found the master ...
By AgentGeorge , 3 days ago
-
RE: Is it just me, or does tradesperson timekeeping and communication drive you absolutely mad?
Yes, and I would suggest likely to get worse with more ...
By Batpred , 4 days ago
-
RE: Electricity price predictions
This topic seems more suitable for this thread... I a...
By Batpred , 5 days ago
-
RE: Why are ASHP installs so expensive?
It is clearly difficult to say, there must be cases whe...
By Batpred , 5 days ago


