3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@treehugger)
Active Member Member
30 kWhs
Topic starter  

Hi all,

I was looking the some of the most efficient heat pumps, and I see that Viesmann do not have Vitocal 250-A for sale in the UK. They only have the 150-A available for sale in the UK but it has a lower scop of 4.7~ whereas the 250-A has a SCOP of 5.3 (10Kw version) at A7/W35

Is there any other air source heat pumps available in the UK that would match this performance?

Am I being irrational in thinking that I could import this heat pump from EU and have it installed in the UK? If I can find an installer that's willing to install it?

Thanks,

Ignatius

This topic was modified 1 week ago by Mars

GC61
(@gc61)
Active Member Member
76 kWhs

For reference, I have a 10 kWh Viessmann 151-A installed almost exactly 1 year and am getting a SCOP of 4.7. Would be really interested to see how you would fare with a 250-A. Good luck with your search.

ReplyQuote
(@mikef)
Active Member Member
64 kWhs

We have a 10Kw Viessmann 200A it SCOP is currently 5.2, this has increased over the last 12 months from 4.7 by tuning the system to our property. The design of all heat pumps are very similar, so results should also be similar, the differences will come from the installation and insulation making every property different.

Cheers Mike

ReplyQuote
Share:

Join Us!

Latest Posts

x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security