15 Posts
6 Users
8 Likes
(@kev-m)
Famed Member Moderator
5550 kWhs

@muscatblue 

Andy,

thanks for the replies.  As @derek-m says, you need to find out how the system is working now.  In my admittedly non-scientific trials, I've concluded that keeping the ASHP running most of all of the time is probably not much more expensive than switching it on and of with thermostats but is much more pleasant.  The trick is get it to heat your house enough with the lowest flow temperatures you can.

Where is says 45C flow temp on the MCS certificate, that will probably be the average (of leaving and return) flow temp at which your design room temp (on the MCS spreadsheet but will be 19-21C depending on the room) will be met at the design outside temp (which will be something around -3).  When it's higher than -3, or you don't mind your room a bit colder, flow temp can be less.    

ReplyQuote
(@derek-m)
Illustrious Member Moderator
13605 kWhs
Veteran Expert

@muscatblue 

Hi Andy,

I have managed to locate some manuals that show details about the programming parameters, but not clearly how to adjust them. Are you comfortable about making adjustments yourself?

Below are links to the manuals.

http://www.solfex.co.uk/uploads/downloads/Yutaki_M_UK_Specific_Advanced_System_Controller_Reference_Guide.pdf

If you feel comfortable about making adjustments yourself, I may be able to guide you through the process, failing that it may be best to call your installer to go through the parameter settings with you.

ReplyQuote
(@derek-m)
Illustrious Member Moderator
13605 kWhs
Veteran Expert

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Share:

Join Us!

Latest Posts

x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By